Digital Marketing Tips: How To Promote A YouTube Video
If you have a Youtube channel and don’t know how to promote your videos, read this article to get some information.
If you consider these parameters while adding a video to your youtube channel. The rate of view will increase gradually.
Here are the easy and brief tips to follow:
- Optimize Video Title with cache words. Use regular attention-grabbing long tail keywords. (Use some keyword search tools for a better idea)
- Write Exact and straight away point in Title
- Add a current year if possible. (Ex. 2019 present year)
- Make sure there are no wrongly spelled words in your title. It will impact your brand.
- Add Video Description below the title tag with brief details.
- You can add up to 500 characters in your video description.
- Add 3 familiar hashtags under the description
- Add Social Media Links to your description, it will be an added advantage of sharing/promoting them.
- Also, Add Meta Tags under the video description. Here, you can add regular keywords as people search in youtube
- Create a youtube playlist with previous videos
- Use call to action buttons in youtube account
- Add Social Media accounts to your youtube channel
- Read the tips to create/edit videos using youtube creator studio.
- Finally, Promote or share your videos through social networking sites regularly.
This method will create an impact on your youtube channel
Please add comments to this article if any further suggestions
Alle Kranthi Kumar,
Digital Marketing Analyst