We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users:
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Adiguru Services collect your general information when you subscribe on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, website address and other information from you. Once you subscribe or enquire with our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services, and for regular newsletters to send.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you. This is for our spam detection purpose.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent or share your information to anyone.
- We will send information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or general queries please visit contact us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org